Monday, January 16, 2012

Fashion Citation for Moi!

Just a quick, funny story for ya' today. I helped my sister with her lifting competition this weekend. We all met up at 7:15 so I didn't really pay too much attention to my wardrobe because A) it was freezing, and B) I knew most of the girls and thought I'd be out of there by the time regular classes started. Well, I was wrong. I admit, I looked like a hot mess with no makeup and odd clothing choices. I totally deserved the jokes. The best part is that I was razzed by three different people...and they were all dudes! My sister's boyfriend even wanted to take a picture to document my poor choices and upload it to the internet. I beat him to it. I bring you my 'Mug Shot':

WANTED!

It may not seem so bad, but when you have a passion for fashion, it's a bit of a fail.

Lesson Learned: Get cuter, casual, warm clothing!

Love and shoes,
Kim

1 comment: