Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DSW Rewards Card: It's Worth It!

Hey Fashionistas!

As we all know, shoes are fabulous, and shoes at a reduced price with coupons are even more fabulous. I'm SURE you have all been to DSW before and have been asked to be a part of their rewards program. If you haven't signed on, I suggest you get with the times. I've been a member for quite some time and have graduated to being a Platinum Member, naturally;-)

Truth: you sorta feel like a celebrity when you go to check out and they say "Hi Ms. Russell. Congratulations on being a Platinum Rewards Member." hehe!

But what does all this mean, you ask? Well, if you love shoes, this points program is the bomb dot com. With every dollar you spend you get so many points and rack up those awesome coupons that much faster. I recieved a $30 off entire purchase coupon the other day (it's already been spent) and those are RARE, my friends. You can also keep track of your points online and use them with any online purchases you make. It's so easy and convenient. They even offer a cute little key chain card so the savings are never far away.

This might be old news for you, but for those of you that are new to the game, stick with me, kid. Get the card and keep the addiction alive at an even cheaper price!

Just FYI: I got 4 pairs of shoes for $140 because I had two coupons as a reward for all the hardwork I've put into my shoe collection:-)

Shop on and save big!

Love and shoes,
Kim

1 comment: