Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I love a good tutu but...

Dearest Lena,
I love you and the idea of your Emmy outfit, just not the execution. If I could have a little less volume, a little less length, with a crisp white structured V-neck, capped sleeve shirt, I could really get behind this look.

 
Soooo, I'd like to request that I look like THIS when I'm pregnant. I don't think it's too much to ask.
 

People are raving about Julia, Julia, Julia! But as my bf, Chris said so eloquently: "it looks like she has a bad STD". Get this woman some ointment.

 
Hey, Gone with the Wind's costume closet called...you know the rest. 
 
 
Ma' fave.
 
 


love and shoes,
kimberly

3 comments:

  1. mermaid wedding dresses under 500
    green bridesmaid dresses mr k
    Are you need or like Wedding Dresses,if you need or like and welcome , here you can find best dresses for your big day!http://www.minel.com.au
    specialized in custom made size, all size, color and material available, welcome to please the order, any question,,please contact minel.com.au@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gorgeous bridesmaids night tulle dress in sky blue singapore is a satin, spaghetti strap bridesmaid dresses singapore plus size with a pick-up skirt and ribbon waist. This muslim bridesmaid dresses is charming and one-of-a-kind! Your girl will look fabulous with this dress on, which is available in white and ivory. A colorful, beaded satin sash is also available for this dress, and it comes in a variety of colors like pink, orange, blue, green, red, black, and others. A sash will make this dress look bolder and more energetic! If you have already picked out the colors for your wedding, you should definitely purchase this colorful girl bridesmaid gowns for plus size for your big day.

    ReplyDelete