Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scarf it up!

A friend of mine shared this video with me and I'm in love! Now that we are approaching windy weathers with brisk temps (hopefully soon!) we need to be fully armed with the most current of fall fashion trends!

Have you ever whipped out your scarf and thought to yourself "how many ways CAN you wrap a scarf?" Well, wonder no more. I have the answers, ladies, and it's 25!!!

Watch the video below and get ready to have your mind blown...when it comes to scarves:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d0Ugkc05l24

My faves are The Bunny Ear, The Magic Trick, and The Braid. What are yours?

Love and shoes,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. minel moana dress up australia reviews In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.minel formal dresses for mothers reviews

    ReplyDelete